All orders are subject to product availability. If an item in your order is unavailable, we will ship you the part of your order that is available. When that item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order.Shipping costs for your order are non-refundable and are based on the weight of the items, you order and your location. The date of delivery for your order may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the quantity of items ordered, and in addition your order may be delivered in separate shipments.Additional shipping charges may apply depending on your location and the size of your order. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order, including sales tax, value added tax, custom duties and excise duties.If there is any damage to the items that you ordered on delivery, please contact us within 5 days from receipt of your order, at email@example.com.
Here at SUP UAE we value our relationships with our customers and want to make sure they are 100% satisfied and feel amazing everyday.We guarantees that all sold products are original, authentic, in an excellent condition, and have a minimum of 3 months until expiry date. If one or more of these conditions are not met in your order, we will be glad to fully refund or exchange it upon your request.You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 14 days from the purchase date.Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. If you are not pleased with your purchase, please contact customer support within 5 days from receipt of your order, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
supuae.com uses (and, where specified, shares) your personal information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions. supuae.com may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions. supuae.com may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. supuae.com may need to share some of this information with delivery services; credit card clearing houses and other similarly situated third parties to complete the transaction. supuae.com will never save or share your credit card information and will always use the highest security to encrypt your information.
- To provide support or other services. supuae.com may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To select content, improve quality and facilitate use of the Web Sites, supuae.com may use your personal information, including the information gathered as a result of site navigation and electronic protocols and cookies (including third party cookies), to help create and personalize Web site content, facilitate your use of the Web sites (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, keep track of shopping cart additions and preserve order information between sessions), improve Web site quality, track marketing campaign responsiveness, and evaluate page response rates.
- To provide various supuae.com communities, such as partners, with relevant product alerts and updates. If you sign up for a supuae.com community supuae.com will also provide you information in which you have expressed an interest related to new product releases, alerts, updates, prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns.
- To power joint sales or product promotions. supuae.com and its partners may engage in joint sales or product promotions. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both supuae.com and the partner(s) will have access to that information, and either supuae.com or our partners may provide you the sales or product promotion information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of these partners to address your particular needs and concerns.
- To contact a referral/"tell a friend". If you elect to use our referral service to inform a friend about our site, we will ask you for the friend's name and email address. supuae.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. supuae.com uses this personal information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact supuae.com at email@example.com to be removed from the referral program.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by supuae.com or one of our partners. This may include information about the event's content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to the event. supuae.com may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services. supuae.com will also permit designated partners or conference sponsors to send you up to two communications through the services of a third party bonded warehouse. Please note that our partners or conference sponsors may directly request your personal information at their conference booths or presentations; however, providing your information is optional, and you should review their privacy policies to address your particular needs and concerns.
- To comply with legal requirements. supuae.com may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. supuae.com will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for this purpose. Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy.
REGISTRATION, CUSTOMIZATION, PREFERENCES AND OPT-OUT
supuae.com allows you to establish an online registration profile for marketing communications at SUP UAE. You may use the profile to customize and control your preferences for receiving electronic information, including opting into (or out of) communities. You can return to the registration profile to customize it at any time to change your elections or modify your profile at http://www.supuae.com. Please login as usual and follow the prompts to "update my profile."
supuae.com enables you to opt out of some or all email marketing through an unsubscribe link. A link to this will be available in marketing emails. You can also unsubscribe to all email marketing, to do so please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
supuae.com only shares personal information with selected companies after providing users the ability to either opt out of or opt into the sharing. There are limitations to opting out of such sharing in the case of (1) joint sale or joint events where the data goes to both supuae.com and the other party at the same time; (2) where the customer has requested follow up which involves supuae.com partners; and (3) where third parties are required to accomplish the transaction or perform the service, including delivery and credit card clearing services.
Third Party Permission-Based Lists
On occasion, supuae.com may use a third party permission-based list to send communications about supuae.com products and services. These lists are maintained by third parties whose users have consented to receive emails from other companies, such as supuae.com. We do not have access to the names and contact information on these lists. We require the list owners to identify themselves as the mailers of the email and to provide appropriate opt-out mechanisms. If you wish to be removed from a third-party list, you should direct your opt-out request to the list owner, not to supuae.com. If you have trouble opting out, or if you wish to make us aware of any issues related to a third-party mailing, you may reach us directly through our contact us page located. When third-party mailings are sent with an supuae.com reply address, supuae.com also will provide a notice with information about how to opt-out of future supuae.com marketing communications.
supuae.com uses some third parties to administer a limited set of supuae.com advertisements on its Web sites. No personal information is provided to the advertisers as part of this process, but aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner.
The security of your personal information is very important to at supuae.com. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, supuae.com uses the highest security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.Compliance IssuesIf you believe your personal information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your specified preferences, or if you have further questions related to this policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will post a prominent notice in this section of this policy notifying users when it is updated. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.We appreciate your comments on supuae.com's privacy practices. All e-mail inquiries can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may release personal information which is required by law or court order.
SUP is owned and sold by Equilibrium Holdings, LLC. Equilibrium will have no liability for any loss or damage arising from any content or information contained on the website or through any medium accessed through the site. In no event will Equilibrium’s liability include any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. Regardless of information provided to Equilibrium, liability imposed on Equilibrium for any single incident shall be limited to $100. Further, unless the customer establishes a latent or patent defect in the product sold, there shall not be any refunds issued. In the event of a defective product, the customer shall return the defective merchandise, at which point, there will promptly be a refund issued equaling the purchase price of the product.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICINE. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.CONSULT A PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USE IF YOU HAVE MEDICAL CONDITION OR TAKING MEDICATION SUCH AS COAGULANT OR DIABETES TREATMENT.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, NOT FOR UNDER 12 YEARS OLD.
STORE IN THE FRIDGE OR IN A COOL DRY PLACE.